DIY: Building a Mini Quadcopter Part 10 – ImmersionRC 600mW Video Transmitter
(This is part of a multi-part series on building a FPV mini 240mm quadcopter)
Since I’m building an FPV (first person view) quadcopter it relies on transmitting video from the FPV camera from Part 5 (I’ll be covering the goggles and antennas in a future post).
The ImmersionRC 600mW video transmitter is compact, lightweight and efficient which means it doesn’t produce much heat. It should work perfectly for transmitting the video OSD to the goggles.
- Size: 50 x 23mm
- Input voltage range: 7~25v
- Camera Power Supply: 300mA / 5v
- Video Input: 1Vpp, 75 Ohms
- All N-Channel mosFETs
- 3.5mm bullet connectors (optional)
- SimonK Image: BS_NFET
- Weatherproof labels
Total Weight So Far: 440.4g
Part Cost: $69.99
Total Spent So Far: $561.08
The ImmersionRC 600mW video transmitter is available from Hobby King.
About this entry
You’re currently reading “DIY: Building a Mini Quadcopter Part 10 – ImmersionRC 600mW Video Transmitter,” an entry on mavromatic.
- Monday, June 9th, 2014 at 6:00 am
- Danny Mavromatis
- 220mm, 240mm, BAH, bay area heli, camera, controller, copter, folding frame, fpv, mini, model, Nemesis, quadcopter, quadcopter build, rc