Leviton Security & Automation (formerly HAI) has released a new module call the Omni Notifier that brings email and text notifications to any Omni (Pro II, IIe, LTe) or Lumina (both) control system. It uses one of the RS-232 ports on the controller and needs an ethernet connection (in addition to the one that is probably already connected to the Omni panel) — the best part — it requires no service contracts to use!
- Email or SMS text (via email) based on event
- 100 User Programmable Messages up to 160 characters
- 8 Customizable Email Addresses
- No service fees or contracts
- Plug and Play for System Alerts
- Filter Alert type reporting for each email address
- Network Time Synchronization
The Omni Notifier is available now through your Leviton Security & Automation dealer or installer. Ask for it by name or by cat. no. 020-20A30-001 or 20A30-1 for short.