I’ve finally made huge progress on my .NET HAI Network Communication Library. I was using the HAI_NetLib.dll that is provided by HAI, but since it was written in Borland C++ the stability in a managed code enviroment like .NET wasn’t quite there.

The solution, completely rewrite it in VB.NET (want to port to next). This will also allow me to create a native compact framework application for my Windows Mobile 6 phone — something that I wanted to do anyway.

Once I complete my testing, I will post an application for public BETA testing. Please let me know if you would like to be a BETA tester, of course, you will need a HAI controller — I support all controllers with the built in ethernet port. Stay tuned…